Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Maradas Christmas: A Collection of Poetic Lyrics for everyday of the Christmas Season: English Edition (C)

A Maradas Christmas: A Collection of Poetic Lyrics for every day of the Christmas Season ©


North Pole Boogie ©


1st Verse:


Letters and cards coming in everyday requesting presents under the Christmas tree, I’m reading my list and I’m reading it twice, a warm Christmas fantasy from you to me,


And on that special day, I’ll load up my sleigh, bearing gifts for Mistletoe City, and with a Childs’ heart, I’ll work all night long, doing my North Pole Boogie,


Boogie uptown, Boogie downtown, I’m eating milk and cookies, Boogie in Midtown, Boogie in Over town, Boogie, Boogie, Boogie in Mistletoe City,


“A Silent Night,” I can hear the church bells ringing throughout the city, “Joy to the World,” as I place your gifts under your Christmas tree,


“Quickly now, I have no time to waste,” for the sun will soon bring Christmas Day to Mistletoe City, for Christmas Eve is almost gone, and I’ve danced all night long, doing my North Pole Boogie


Merry Christmas from Tadaram Maradas …..


Ad Lib and Fade

DDD - Digital, Digital, Digital

Written, Arranged, Produced, and Composed by Tadaram Maradas

CIRCA 2012 Maradas, Inc., A California Corporation (TM) All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment